• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

WCO Map Making Competition!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7

www.WCOlympics.com

Warcraft Olympics will be holding a Map Making Competition for a chance to feature your map in the upcoming WCO Season 2!

The rules for the competitions are as follows:

Map Type: Solo (1v1) maps only. The map may feature multiple starting positions. The map must also be a melee map, if the map has anything custom, it will be disqualified.
Tileset: No tileset restrictions.
Size: No size restrictions.
Max Entries: You may submit as many maps as you like!
Other: Submitted map cannot be used in any other WC3 Competition. The map must be new to the league scene, however the map itself does not need to be new. Submitted maps do not need to be created during the set time limit.

All entries must be submitted to: [email protected] before Jan 17th at 23:59 CET (5:59 EST).

Level 25
Worpex willing has sex with KILLER.GOAT

I can see you're going to be as useful to this website as the original post

So how's about this. I'll just give you a negrep for flaming

As for you OP, I'm quite sure the website's attitude on contests from Random Site X are: We don't care about them. So I'm closing this because, lo and behold, we don't care

Reactions: Rui
Status
Not open for further replies.