• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WCB Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Gameplay

Each player starts with a tiny camp and shall try to establish themself in the area. Each player is a part of a bigger Kingdom and right now you can play as "The Elven Kingdom" and "Underworld Kingdom". But here on the battlefield, you are just on the frontiers for your Kingdom, trying to get a grasp over the valuable "Orbs".

You place buildings and produces units and try to get a grasp over the opponent. You start with a "God", or a "Kingdom" and the thought is that when you get experience from killing the enemy you can spend skillpoints to unlock better units or to cast spells on the battlefield.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can download the map here and this replay that shows how a game may look like. This player I played versus had never played the map before and I want to keep the map so simple that it is easy to get into it.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=n5jrr0

(There is no AI, but if you want to play versus someone, select Undead or Night elves in the game-lobby)

I have been working on a kind of custom race map, but I feel like I have get stuck when I do the work by myself. I am looking for people who would like to help me or atleast give me some ideas :)

Please give feedback and thoughts

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.