• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Wc3 Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Warcraft 3 Wars

I started making this map little over 2 years ago but quit working on it i decided to start working on it again. Was just a small map for me and friends but they loved so i decided to bring it here.
Creators Me
I would also like to include people who's models i have used General frank for his epic lich king model

Stage of development

It is currently in alpha. It is only playable with 3 players atm.

This map takes place a few years After the end of wc3TFT. The horde and the alliance are at war. The scourge is attacking. The burning legion is attempting to return the dark portal has opened again. The naga are preparing for war. Deathwing is trying to return to azeroth.

Game play

You are controlling one of the main races ether in the horde or alliance or one of the evil factions. You control all of you race across Outland Northrend the ocean Azeroth Kailmdor. You gain gold by controlling control points they also give you a small amount of lumber income along with tree cutting.

The terrain of the map i did my self by looking at some maps from wc3 and fan made ones.

Other info

Only the Humans and scourge are really good to play right now. orcs are playable just not as well as the humans at this point. Many large map rts focus are super massing of units other then causing lag there harder to control. So i made the units stronger and less massable but still being able to create enough numbers to feel like a army or a horde. Heros like kings i have made to be lacking major combat rolls and the ability to plow over enemy arms. These hero's have auras to enhance the units in battle and lead them to victory.

This is my first map so constructive criticism is good i have the unprotected map below i ask you not to take anything for your self or edit it and say its yours as i have put effort to make this map fun.

Attachments

• WC3 warz .6.3.2.w3x
    1.1 MB · Views: 61

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

I completely doubt that you worked more than a week on this, the only thing I see haf decent work on is the units...

1. Map is way way way to bare.
2. City's are, well are they supposed to be city's?
3. Stormwind & Ironforge are beside each other...
4. What I think is supposed to be blackrock mountian is just some raised terrain with a volcano on top...

All in all it looks like a bad Azeroth Wars rip...

Level 3
ok about it being bare its in alpha. no its not a bad azeroth wars rip i started from scratch and i like the idea of control points mainly think of the world of warcraft starting point and i made into in a rts with a story line
yes IF and stormwind are a bit close but there is a lot to cramp in so i made it and being my first map i don't expect it to be super epic citys aren't supposed to be super cramped with buildings so there are room for buildings like houses and ect.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

there could atleast be some doodads, like if is just a chair and some walls...

/agree with tak

Status
Not open for further replies.