• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WC3 Resolution Tool # Beta 1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This small tool will allow you to change the Warcraft III Resolution to a custom resolution or to your desktop's current resolution. It'll allow you to force Warcraft III to change his resolution to a non-supported value in the game options.

NOTE: This tool edits Warcraft III Registry, I'm not responsablized for any harm it may cause (It shouldn't cause any harm because I've tested it multiple times already).
For Windows Vista and Windows 7 users: In order to run the application correctly press with the Right mouse Key over the application and press Run as administrator...

Further updates and changelogs will be placed here.
Please report me all bugs and tell your suggestions.

Keywords:
Resolution, Warcraft, wc3, III, 3, warcraft3, warcraftIII, changer, monitor, native, desktop, x, windows, registry, edit.
Contents

WC3 Resolution Tool # Beta 1 (Binary)

Reviews
11:22, 19th Dec 2009 TriggerHappy: Review for Spell Please state somewhere that it requres .NET Framework 4.0. You should also try reducing the framework requirement to 2.0 or something Status Feel free to message me here...

M

11:22, 19th Dec 2009
TriggerHappy:

Review for Spell

Please state somewhere that it requres .NET Framework 4.0.
You should also try reducing the framework requirement to 2.0
or something

Status

Feel free to message me here if you have any issues with
my review or if you have updated your resource and want it reviewed again.

Rejected