• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

wc3 pathfinding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
im new here and i dont know where to ask questions about pathfinding wc3 dota1 i just wanna know where is the path of mystic flare and concussive shot missile of skywrath mage in dota 1

Level 37
You can browse all missile model yourself easily.

Look at editor's main window, there is a preview window on the left. If you place a unit somewhere and select the unit, the unit's model can be seen at the preview window.

Now open Trigger editor (F4). Make sure the trigger editor's window doesn't block the preview window. Create a new trigger. Create new action, Special effect - Create special effect at point. A window pops up, you can see the effect path of Thunderclap. Click on in and then click on Select model button. You can browse the models and see them at the preview window. If a model doesn't appear in the preview window, scroll through the animations in the preview window.

Level 3
skywraith mage's concussive shot using custom model
but you can find the mystic flare missile, on the missile effect.. If i'm not wrong the missile used by flying serpent on the naga race as the attack missile...

Anyway, next time you ask about dota, you should give any screenshot because many of user here isn't playing dota

Level 2
You can browse all missile model yourself easily.

Look at editor's main window, there is a preview window on the left. If you place a unit somewhere and select the unit, the unit's model can be seen at the preview window.

Now open Trigger editor (F4). Make sure the trigger editor's window doesn't block the preview window. Create a new trigger. Create new action, Special effect - Create special effect at point. A window pops up, you can see the effect path of Thunderclap. Click on in and then click on Select model button. You can browse the models and see them at the preview window. If a model doesn't appear in the preview window, scroll through the animations in the preview window.

what tool is that ?trigger editor?
i only have magos and mdlvis srry im new in modding

Status
Not open for further replies.