• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Where can i find original wc3 skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 28
In the MPQ folder, they are usualy stored in the Textures\ folder or within the model file, you can view them using an MPQ editor something like War3 model editor or model viewer...etc.
You can change a model's texture by replacing it with another one, if you're using the model editor, you can import the new texture, go to Material Manager and replace it. I believe there are tutorials here that explain how to do so.

Level 21
In the MPQ folder, they are usualy stored in the Textures\ folder or within the model file, you can view them using an MPQ editor something like War3 model editor or model viewer...etc.
You can change a model's texture by replacing it with another one, if you're using the model editor, you can import the new texture, go to Material Manager and replace it. I believe there are tutorials here that explain how to do so.
Oka, thanks. :D

I wish you a colored gif.

Status
Not open for further replies.