• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

wc3 patch 1.18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
A new patch, it has some features, it seems like it has some interesting stuff according to the changelog

You can create images on the ground, you can create ubersplats in game, Lightning Effects created with triggers finally have a Height option.

But the most important changes are the ability to get and change the Terrain's tiles and pathing in-game.

Download it simply by connecting to battle net or using the
Standalone patch at http://ftp.blizzard.com/pub/war3x/patches/PC/War3TFT_118a_English.exe

UMSWE / WEU tempfix for 1.18 : http://www.wc3campaigns.com/showthread.php?t=72485

Level 12
jesusfreak said:
what is uber splat?
What did that have to do with any of this?

jesusfreak said:
also i though they didn't support the map editor?

Misunderstood. By saying they do not support World Editor, they meant that they won't personally answer questions or take requests for updates. Hopefully you understand what I mean.

Level 5
I could also use some of the new floating text triggers. I tested the Vexorian Hero Selection system with the new patch last night on the beta of a map I've been helping create and I'm happy to report that the new patch doesn't corrupt the hero selection system.

Level 2
z coordinate is height btw ( x = large , y = deep , z = height)

first post , and what a smart one :p

Level 1
Lol Darky you didn't achieve to patch RotD for so long that Blizzard was faster with their patch. LOL. If you ever work on this patch, what i dont believe, because you ever told some promises you do not hold.

It's just so funny ;) !

Never mind probably you had much work to do, but if so why don't you just tell us you wont complete the patch I dont mind if there won't be one. BUT I MIND IF YOU TELLING YOUR COMMUNITY THERE WILL BE ONE SOON and we ARE waiting for MONTHS (oh capslock :p )

See you Darky ! You did great work on this page but .... not very frequently :)

Hmm let me guess the Day of the Fish Page is the same old one not even one NEW Screenshot is there !

BYE BYE you shall burn in hell for those sins you did to us ;P

EDIT:
----> And the best thing is YOU NEVER READ the posts of others so this wont be recognized by you EVER <---

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHHHAAAAAAHA

you ! A R E ! so L O L !! BYE BYE DIE DIE

Level 10
It's not difficult to make most WEU-Maps compatible with the normal Editor, most times you only have to remove the WEU-special actions and functions from the trigger-editor and than you can work on the map also with the normal editor. For the final version, you could then open it with the updated WEU again and add the things you removed...
But I'm not sure if the version 1.18 will ever be converted, since Darky has disappeared... So question at those people who are responsible for the WEU-project: Are you working on the newest version?

Level 11
an uber splat is the thing under a building.
for all to know this is for regular we not weu or umswe.
if your too lazy to use we normal and weu or umswe thats your own problem.nice updates to the we but not enough for them to get a new version of weu.theyl wait until the next patch wich maybe has a new hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.