• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wc3 model fast n' easy edit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Good day to everyone. I'm in the need of some easy help with model editing :)

Well all I need is basically 2 easy edits from the same model; for one I need the whole wooden frame or whatever the name is removed from the Lantern Post model.
And for the other one I need ONLY the post removed, so the upper wood frame stay in the model.
(Uploaded the .mdx below to make it an easier job).

So the model would be just the hanging lantern without the post (I need to conserve the chains, and the lantern). And for the other one, the chains, the lantern AND the upper wooden frame.

This models will be used as deco for the map Pirates of the Sea.
Thanks beforehand! ^^ Hope it is an easy task!
+rep, +credits for helping.

Attachments

• LanternPost0.mdx
    10.5 KB · Views: 60
Level 15
Of course, let me do that ^^

modelsimage.jpg

I hope it describes well what I need ^^

Level 15
Now these are beautiful. Thanks!

If it's not much trouble, you know they have a small glitch; they illuminate the whole map xD I don't know how this is possible but the whole sea gets in a lighter color and so with everything in the map :p

If you can fix it I would double thank you hehe :p (+rep whenever I can do it again)

Status
Not open for further replies.