• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Model Request] Tonberry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello, I was wondering if someone could make me a NARUT- no, only joking.
I'm in need for a Tonberry model as a secret character for my map i am currently creating.

[Model] Tonberry
[Animations]
Walk - Holds Lantern at normal height, with knife pointed.
Stand - Just the relaxed stand
Stand 2 - Holds lantern above head
Attack - Leans forwards and does a vertical slice with his knife (Not stab)
Spell -Leans forwards and does stabs the target
Spell 2 - Throws the lantern at the enemy (it disappears and he grows/gets a new one) It would be great if you could make a missile of this lantern spinning and on death it explodes.
Death - Just make him die.

If i need to elaborate more or need anything else with the post, just tell me.

Attachments

• Tonberry Image.jpg
    Tonberry Image.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 41,491
Last edited:
Level 5
yea i wanted one of these along time ago 2, but i just used the Spirit breaker (cant remember its name in normal wc3) and made him tiny and green, has a lantern and a axe held the wrong way kinda looks like a skinny dagger

on a hero it would prolly have really slow base attacks, and a 10% 10X crit or sumthin, that wouldnt nessesarily take out an enemy one hit, but would do between half, and 3/4 of their life. (except to like spellcaster's which have less hp), which means if they waste a potion every other time you attack them they wont die, but will waste alot of pots, but they wouldnt want to get low hp and then ur crit happen to fire.
Although instead of crit maybe a bash, with like 1000 dmg would be more balanced, since it wouldnt increase from items, (other than agility). pluss you can add a brief stun with it
Blink- would obviously be on him, but nerfed, prolly short range(for hitting ranged) (windwalk to op, since you could sneak easy and oblit any weak, where blink ur atleast onscreen of there hero)
his movement speed would be fairly low, he could also have evasion, since hees little, and maybe a frenzy type move (prolly to imba though) Or one that just permanently increeses attack/move speeds

btw Kobold looks alot like him, acolyte face looks like a dinosaur :p

Status
Not open for further replies.