• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Model Request] - Tonberry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey!

I've searched the forums, and models sites, and i found nothing.
so i turn to you!

What i'm looking for is a Tonberry, which is pretty well known from the Final Fantasy games...

This is what they looks like:
tonberryking.jpg

tonberry10.jpg

Also: http://youtube.com/watch?v=M22RGlBmUrE

I'd be really happy if someone could help me out with this, and i will of course give a lot of credit to the author of the model.
(i hope it isn't too hard to create)

And i'm serious about the map i'm working on, it's not just some project that i'll quit after a while.

To prove that i'm actually working on a map, I attached a few screens.

Attachments

• map1.jpg
    map1.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 131
  • map2.jpg
    map2.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 135
  • map3.jpg
    map3.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 163
Level 3
What's the map you're making, about?
Ah, well it's a RPG type of map, which will have a cliché story, something like: 2 good heroes (more like lazy heroes) gets a mission to kill that and this etc.
It has a twist in it, ofc.

But i'm focusing more on Minigames than on story, the base map is a RPG as i said, but at a few part of the map, for example, you need to defend a town against waves of enemies (Hero defence) at one location, defend another town against enemies, but with a builder + towers (tower defence) and i will add a nice Maze at the map, and also some problem solving event, required to advance further.

Status
Not open for further replies.