• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Headless Horseman (model)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Honestly, it doesn't need to be fancy. The MINIMUM that i require would be a geomerge of a jack-o-lantern as a replacement for a head on a mounted unit... maybe undead hero, death knight. Just to explain, I'm going to set it up so that when he dies, his jackolantern head is alive and floating, so whatever you create as the head PLZ also create that model, animations= basic floating (the head bobs up and down, maybe an attack anim)

So to make it clear, 2 models: Headless horseman with jack-o-lantern head AND that same floating jackolantern that can float around and maybe attack, as well as maybe a smooth transition between his floating and the death of the knight (pumpkin falls, bounces, floats, or sumtin like that)

If somebody wanted to go full out on a model, here's a picture of what to base it off. credit and rep will be given.... Please somebody respond! I need this!! All it is is a simple geomerge (which i cant do) and then the same head you used for the geomerge that kind of floats up and down!

Attachments

• Headless_Horseman.jpg
    Headless_Horseman.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 20,869
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.