• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Omnilight Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I may be incorrect, because I don't know much about modeling, but from what I understand the 'glow' effect for lanterns, light posts, torches, and braziers that lights up their immediate area at night is called an 'omnilight'.

I've searched all over the web and through Hive (because I could have sworn I saw the resource here before), but I couldn't find one. Could someone please help me find one or make it?

Level 5

Thank you very much, this is exactly the model I saw before and was digging for! I can't believe you found it so quick, I was looking for three days. :cry:

Again, thanks. +rep to you for my stupidity >_>

EDIT: Is there any chance someone could make one with an instant deathtime? I'm using this for a lighting effect on units, and it takes apx 7 seconds to disappear once triggered.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.