• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Wc3 Map optimizer 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
So I downloaded this tool, wanted to optimize my map, load it, do some magic with options, and well, map opimizer doesnt like me.

Im posting it here, since the thread on wc3c is cleaned(1 post of Vexorian's bumping it) and the thread is also locked, Vexorian most likely wont even answer to messages and I dont have account on wc3c.

I know this has been "solved" multiple times, but I couldnt find the way people solved it

If anyone knows what is the problem, please let me know

Images in attachment

Attachments

• mapoptimizernope.png
    mapoptimizernope.png
    70.2 KB · Views: 647
  • mapoptimizersettings.png
    mapoptimizersettings.png
    59.1 KB · Views: 725
Level 23
re-tested, I run it as admin before, and it did the same thing, I tried both .j and map archive, and it popped the same error on multiple maps

but now Im surprised, it didnt want to work with both Name compression and script optimization, and now it works with both enabled when I run it with both turned off...weird indeed

edit: Error seems to happen on .j file with Compress name enabled(Access violation), with the Optimize script lonely it works fine

Status
Not open for further replies.