• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Wc3 Hosting Problems (not the ordinary problem)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Maybe this is the wrong section to post this, but I couldn't find a more suitable section. So I want to be able to host wc3 on Battle.net, I have logged into my router as an admin and checked the "allow" box for Battle.net. I havn't done anything else than that. Here comes the problem: Sometimes I can host and sometimes I can not, it seems to be totally random. And when I actually can host, then about half of the ppl that tries to join my game gets "freezed" (hope u know what I meen) and also when I start my hosted games then there are most often "mass kicks". In other words everyone gets disconnected at the same time and I end up playing alone. Please help me, I am desperate! Hope this wasn't too confusing.

I am using an "internet hub" btw (a device that allows me to have multiple internet connections from 1 "internet cable hole" or whatever it is called).

Level 3
Nope, that cant be it. I got a pretty fast internet and 3 users, It's very stable and I have not had problems with other games. :nw:

Level 13
I had the same problem... And i didn't find a solution..

But there is a way..
My Problem was that I COULD host when logging into battlnet.
BUT AFTER hosting once it wouldn't work anymore...
My Solution: Relogg into battlenet... that solved the problem for me.

OR try using listchecker. That works always.

Level 3
Love you man! I tried this listchecker and now I can host proberly. Thanks! :grin:

Neogaidenx- And I did try to open 6112-6119 ^^

Level 3
Damn, my problem was not solved after all. I still have the problem with "mass kicks".
And it seems like I cant always host only most of the time. I was so happy, but now I am ready to kill myself. :cry:

Level 13
Mh I also know that problem...

Be sure that:

- Your router does NOT automaticly reconnect sometimes. (maybe google for that)
- You DON'T use any software in the background which reconnect to the router for downloading reasons. rapidshare e.g. ... (like cryptload)

If you checked that try:

- to remove the "internet hub" and host with the internet cable directly connected to your pc
- Disable your Antivirus software (I am not sure about that but kaspersky [which I use] sometimes want to cut all active internet connections..)

Level 3
Mh I also know that problem...

Be sure that:

- Your router does NOT automaticly reconnect sometimes. (maybe google for that)
- You DON'T use any software in the background which reconnect to the router for downloading reasons. rapidshare e.g. ... (like cryptload)

If you checked that try:

- to remove the "internet hub" and host with the internet cable directly connected to your pc
- Disable your Antivirus software (I am not sure about that but kaspersky [which I use] sometimes want to cut all active internet connections..)

The only one of those things which I have not tested is "- Your router does NOT automaticly reconnect sometimes." How do I know if it does?

Status
Not open for further replies.