• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wc3 classic,tft being freeze while loading map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello, Fellas!
im playing classic warcraft 1.26 and the frustrating situation is what i am seeing, somehow and somewhy my frozen throne doesnt work perfectly. I can open the game , and select any map, or campaign, but, after if i start play campaign or a simple melee map, the game loading bar in 15% stopp loading, and wasnt wanna load anymore , just freezing , and after when i wait a minute, my mouse cursor is seable ( windows cursor, not in-game cursor).
I think, my mpx files being corrupted, and i need someone who can help me,how can i solve it.
Roc works perfectly, just only tft have the problem issue.

ui: if someone can send me the tft 1.26 war3x.mpq file, and war3xlocal.mpq files, i think it would be fix my problem.
Probably

Level 2
Thanks, i was choose the re-install way.
My game somehow loosed the main file in the mpx format ( doesnt know how but it happened) .
i was always looking for a possibly virus checked website, mostly i used torrent for games ( just for offline games ) but , now i not sure where or who have a correct tft launcher .
Too many people can load up files by meaning its tft launcher (and they just can load up virus too ).
So.
If u know a true , virus checked website where i still can find classic tft launcher i will really appreciate it

pyf

pyf

Level 32
@samhardwell: for official full v1.27a RoC and TFT downloadable offline standalone installers, in any supported language and OS (PC/Mac), please also refer to this thread:

As was already said above, you will need legit licence keys.

Last edited:

pyf

pyf

Level 32
If you mean the official upgrade patches (which are afaik 100% legal to host and redistribute, without the need for any formal written permission by Blizzard), we are still missing so far:
  • 1.01c (RoC, obviously)
  • 1.04c (RoC, obviously)
  • 1.10 (RoC & TFT)
  • 1.20a (TFT)

In my opinion, it is Blizzard's job to provide their files from their own servers. Despite this, links to English 1.23a (RoC & TFT) and 1.20e (TFT) official upgrade patches have been provided in a post, on January 29, 2021

It is unclear if/when/how 1.01c, 1.04c and 1.10 have been made available as official upgrade patches, because I can not find any trace of them on archive.org:
All I can say at that point is, I know the 1.10 TFT files do exist.

We do not have any official upgrade patch for Mac.
We only host versions of the official upgrade patches which are suited for en-GB or for en-US releases of the game.

If you mean the full offline standalone installer versions of the game, then I want it to be clear that in my opinion, it is Blizzard's job to provide their files themselves, because it is Blizzard's job to care for its customers.

The 'Battle.net' links we are providing for people to download from Blizzard the Legacy downloader for RoC and TFT, which itself allows to download the full 1.27a, only allows to download the en-US PC version of the game, despite said full downloads existing in 12 languages for PC and for Mac.

The full installer files are shipped as retail CDs, or as downloads by using Blizzard's Legacy downloader. The Legacy downloader is recompiled fairly often, and there is imho little point in archiving any copy of it. As of this writing, Blizzard does not publicize its existence, despite it existing imho since 2008.

The full versions of the game that come as offline standalone installer versions are:
1.00 (RoC), 1.07 (TFT), 1.14b, 1.21b, 1.27a
They have been released as physical retail versions (CDs) or, beginning with 1.21b, as downloads as well. No official downloads of the full versions 1.00->1.14b have ever existed afaik. I am unaware that any full 1.27a release exists in physical (CD) form.
Physical full versions have been available in the Battle Chest, or in the Bestseller Series game collection as well.
I will spare you the list of the production serials for these CD releases, but in case you are interested @Ralle, just drop me a line and I will PM you a link, for documentation purposes.

As of this writing, Blizzard's Legacy downloader only allows to download 1.27a. Unfortunately, 1.21b is not available anymore from them as of this writing. It is unknown what Blizzard's plans are regarding this download / delivery service (which imho could be developed and enhanced further)

It is worth pointing out that the downloadable full 1.27a version is different from, say, a 1.07 version patched with the official 1.27a upgrade patch. This is one of the reasons why previous full legacy versions of the game (especially the 1.00 RoC + 1.07 TFT combo) are still desirable.

Last edited:

pyf

pyf

Level 32
I think, my mpx files being corrupted, and i need someone who can help me,how can i solve it.
My game somehow loosed the main file in the mpx format ( doesnt know how but it happened) .
i was always looking for a possibly virus checked website, mostly i used torrent for games ( just for offline games ) but , now i not sure where or who have a correct tft launcher .
Too many people can load up files by meaning its tft launcher (and they just can load up virus too ).
Assuming you are talking about your main TFT mpq files (there are no 'mpx' files, fyi), first you tell us they may be corrupted, and now you tell us the main TFT mpq file is missing.

Files available via torrents may not be the safest ones to download, and WC3 v1.26a can be abused to do very nasty things to a computer. Based on this information, I suggest you download maps / campaigns only from reputable places.

Also, please be sure the maps / campaigns you download are suited for your version of the game.

Thanks, i was choose the re-install way.
I was not talking about any choice you have. I asked you to do two things, and you decided to only do the second one for whatever reason.

Level 2
Lets make it clear for you.
Sorry if i gived you some of the informations wrong, my english knowledge wanst be the best .
So ye my main files are still available , (mpq formats), the problem as i writed upper , the game for some reason dont want load any of the frozen throne maps.Or if it does, loading bar just only load the half part and after this, the total tft freezing out.
Roc work amazingly , nothing problem about with this one, just only with the tft. Thats why a bit frustrating for me, if Roc work ,why only tft have that problem issue.

And the re-download tft in my opinion the best way.
Thanks for helping me , and thanks the time u gived for this ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.