• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WC2 poorly armored orcish Warrior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Yea, i need a Orcish warrior(poorly armored sense they had a legion) of grunts similar o WC2, sense map im currently making, the WC2 Horde faction will be present, sense they were so numerous, i need a poorly armored Grunt or something.

Some Details:
Similar helmet style as a normal grunt
Maybe shoulders pad on both shoulders
Angry looking with glowing red eyes
Little chest armor, maybe just a strap for his shoulders

Anyone who can successfully create one will receive rep and be credited on my map!!

"my map is warcraft: Last war(name still pending)" I haven't updated that map in a while, so ill need to add images.

Please!!! this is a biggy, Wc2 Horde are spammers!!! i need a poorly armored grunt

Different versions appreciated

The one i liked here model doesnt work... I didnt like the striped pants anyway

Level 12
never used a skin before lol, also ive tried looking on google.

Also for me it has been around 48 hours, this sites time is different lol and slower then mine, i post this at night few days ago

Level 13
ok, model attached to this post, you know how to import it, right?

Attachments

• LevyGrunt.blp
    95 KB · Views: 188
  • levygrunt.mdx
    100.4 KB · Views: 175
  • Nova Imagem de Mapa de Bits (6).jpg
    Nova Imagem de Mapa de Bits (6).jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 404
Last edited:
Level 12
Whats the path for it?

Also what changes did you make with it? I dont see a huge difference between that one and a normal grunt besides stance

Level 13
well, i didn't changed much, made him a new axe, removed his armbands, gave him a shirt...overall i reduced his armor little, i thought you just wanted a small edit...i could get creative with it, if you want

the texture path is just levygrunt.blp , just remove the war3imported/

Attachments

• grunts.jpg
    grunts.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 33,939
Level 12
If you can be creative with it, i would be greatly apprecaited and you will get rep :)

Imagine what a warcraft 2 grunt would look like, a HUGE legion of pretty much grunts that are poorly organized and lack most armor and such... Think of what a grunt would look like in there army...
that is some idea lol

Level 13
dude, i lowered the gore a bit, but i'm not gonna take all the blood, suck it up...i just like it too much, gave me some trouble to make and would give me some trouble to take it off

here it is, 4 horns, skull on the axe, teamcollored pads on the knees, i thought he lacked teamcollor, too lazy to screenshot, if you want something else on the model, just say...

and i guess dio16 would be more fitting

EDIT:screenie

Attachments

• LevyGrunt.blp
    253.3 KB · Views: 105
  • levygrunt-done.mdx
    104.7 KB · Views: 95
  • gruntdone.jpg
    gruntdone.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 189
Status
Not open for further replies.