• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

way to remove units in object editor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Because im not going to use many of the units in my map (orc, ud, elf, neutral), i wont need them and want to remove them. Is there a way to remove them from the object editor in a map? Or to set the stats of all units to 0 or to hide the units? Even if this means to go thorugh editing something else.

I displayed the data as raw data, but if i have to make all 800 units one by one to 0 values...
And what is Auto Fill Levels (Ctr+ L) for from the object editor? How do i call it?

Last edited:
Level 32
Welcome Back, 3.26ly

Long time no see, welcome home. You always ask some TOUGH questions...

To the best of my knowledge there is no way to remove default items from the object editor: it really shouldn't be necessary as unused units etc. should never cause any complications.

If you're concerned about people horsing around with your map: [broke="There are ways to protect maps that are best not discussed in the forum (just find the right tool)."]you know[/broke]

Auto Fill Levels is a command that must have SOME use:
I have yet to find one however. :bored:

Level 15
Long time no see, welcome home. You always ask some TOUGH questions...

To the best of my knowledge there is no way to remove default items from the object editor: it really shouldn't be necessary as unused units etc. should never cause any complications.

If you're concerned about people horsing around with your map: [broke="There are ways to protect maps that are best not discussed in the forum (just find the right tool)."]you know[/broke]

Auto Fill Levels is a command that must have SOME use:
I have yet to find one however. :bored:

Offtopic:

How did you make that button ? : p

Status
Not open for further replies.