• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Waterfall - ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey guys, this is going in my rpg. What do you think of it so far? I think I'm gonna edit it to try make it more realistic. Thanks to Void for telling me how to make a bridge walkable xD.

newwaterfall.jpg

Last edited:
Level 6
yeah look great dude. but it needs some fog and a few terrain edits to make it more realistic, like adding a way or something. and the hills/cliffs next to the bridge are very unrealistic; try to make them more flat.

Level 4
I updated it. I can't add fog because I don't want fog over the whole map because this is going to be an orpg. However, I did make the land smoother so the hills don't look as weird now.

Level 6
one question: have you ever seen some trees at on a cliff?^^ in real such trees would fall down. place some grass or something instead of it; looks more realistic

Level 4
Make pine trees bigger. Some variation of tiles. And mask the shores, they look awkward.

Made the trees bigger, can't upload screenie yet. Variations of tiles added.

The water edges - you need to fix them.

Done, placed one really big piece of water :D.

one question: have you ever seen some trees at on a cliff?^^ in real such trees would fall down. place some grass or something instead of it; looks more realistic

I have.

The terrain around it is kinda boring.

Added more stuff, rocks, campfires, obelisks etc.

Will upload when I get home.

Status
Not open for further replies.