• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WaterElemental

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
Usage of this model requires credits to be given to me, not the site as a whole.

Keywords:
water, elemental, dota, spooky
Contents

WaterElemental (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 11th of September, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (5+) Outstanding! Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer. [x] 29k...

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 11th of September, 2007
Approval status: Approved
Rating: (5+) Outstanding!

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
[x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.
[x] 29k, in-game textures, perfect animations? Aspiring modelers take note: aspire to THIS!.

Level 3
Nice work. I'll be using this in my campaign - of course you'll get full credit.
5/5

Level 2
Great work, alfredx_sotn! This is just as amazing as any of your other models, if not even better. It's a genius and extremely clever, yet simple, combination. The result is an incredible model. Great job!