• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Waterelemental Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey everyone, im not quite sure whether this is the right thread or not but anyway. Im trying to change the color of the Waterelemental Model but as the default color is blue i cant get all colors. I tried to change the Lords0000.blp-Lords0007.blp but it didnt seem to change a thing.
Does anyone know how else i can do it?

Level 1
... So if the Lords0000-0007 Textures arent the right one, which ones are then? As far as i know these are the seperate textures, the animation uses?

Level 1
Im sorry to bother u again =(
So ive downloaded Magos Model Editor and changed the Textures of the Model. I saved it both as .mdl and .mdx and imported both (separate ofc) into the editor. When i changed the model in the object editor it said "cant find Waterelemental.mdl"
Then i tried Ampharos way and took a look at the used textures which were Lords0000-0007 >.> Imported them aswell and still not working :(

€: Aight, seems like i fixed part of my problem (though i dont know how >.>) The Model is correct now though some of the particles are not .p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.