• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Change the default angle of model, change color of the model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
How do you change the angle of the model in a model editor and not using the warcraft world editor, art maximum pitch angle. For example the swords.mdx default angle is 180 degrees but I want to change it to 90 degrees angle on default without using the art maximum pitch angle of the warcraft world editor.

I would also like to know how to change the color of the mdx file that has no blp file example is this file:http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/starfalltarget-47811/?prev=search%3Dblast%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20. I don't want to use the warcraft world editor's Art tinting color. I have tried using gimp method but it doesn't work for me. The model editor doesnt export the texture in *.bmp. Is there any other way in changing the defualt color of the .mdx file. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.