• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

....water?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
So yeah, hey all. I had the chance to get my hands on Starcraft 2, and I'm really happy about it.
Got almost 800 achievement points (nice introduction from Blizzard), so I started messing around with the editor. Understood how to create equipment and inventories slots and such (I still have to fully understand actors and such) but there is only one problem...so far.

WATER!
How the heck are you supposed to place it? It is always too high if confronted to the terrain current height, and even if I scale the terrain down it still is placed as if I wouldn't had scaled it down.

Fast answers are really appreciated, as I'm leaving my house for one month in the next days!

Thanks alot, +rape to any future help :)

Level 10
Hah! I even opened it before, but I didn't take a closer look and stopped reading when I seen fields about its colour and stuff. I also thought it was a bug or that there was some other way. Meh anyway, +rape for the really fast answers. Thanks alot!

Status
Not open for further replies.