• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Water Pathability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
For some reason the water in my map has become walkable, just not buildable. I don't what caused this to happen. Is there some way to change the pathability back to unwalkable? The lowered area is water but i made the water not show just so you can see the pathability.

232885-albums8529-picture104963.png

Level 6
It's shallow water, as shallow water have been always walkable, and buildable in some cases (naga buildings are a great example). To make them to not be walkable, just use deep water or path blockers and block the way into water.

Level 28
"Advanced -> Adjust Cliff levels" Allow you to change the cliff level of the entire map. This might work, however is very dangerous as it may screw things up. So make a backup copy of your map before playing around with it.
Yup! That's what I've meant ^^, but like The_Silent said make a backup for your map before doing that cuz some cliff might change while doing this function

Status
Not open for further replies.