• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naga buildable in water issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi, I know how to make buildings constructable in amphibious zones or ground-pathable, etc. , but I'm trying to let naga build on land or in shallow water. If I select "buildable" and "ground-pathable" then there is no change, but if i select only "ground-pathable" then they are able to build in shallow water and ANYWHERE on land, including on unbuildable terrain.

How can I allow naga to build in shallow water and buildable land?

Last edited:

Deleted member 152855

D

Deleted member 152855

I might be wrong, but isn't this how it's working from the beginning?

I can remember playing the campaign and I WAS able to build on land and shallow water.
But I don't remember being able to build ANYWHERE.

Might be wrong though...

Level 8
I might be wrong, but isn't this how it's working from the beginning?

I can remember playing the campaign and I WAS able to build on land and shallow water.
But I don't remember being able to build ANYWHERE.

Might be wrong though...

He means that he wants to be able to build on land and shallow water, but not at unbuildable terrain (eg rocks). I'm pretty sure you could build on top of rocks in the campaign. I tried to do Placement requires: Buildable, Ground-pathable, but I then couldn't build in shallow water.

Level 5
Idea on how to make it work.

I think I found a solution, but I'm gunna need help. I want water to become universally buildable, without editing the buildings. THEN for all buildings other than naga, I'm going to make it unbuildable on sea-pathable terrain. How can I make water buildable specifically?

Status
Not open for further replies.