• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Water Egg

It is a magical water egg! I won't be doing a water phoenix of whatever, but it looks cool as a doodad, item or ward.

Size recommanded: >1.25

Give credits to me if you use.

----
I have done many pretty cheap edits of the phoenix egg for my map, for now: Fire, Water, Wind, Earth and Ice, I will probably upload the others if you are not too dissapointed by this one.

Keywords:
water, bubble, egg, phoenix, slime, grandia, element, drop, bleach, spray, splash
Contents

Water Egg (Model)

Reviews
02:22, 13th Oct 2011 anarchianbedlam: I honestly dont see much use for a retextured blue pheonix egg, but it works ingame. and.... i guess i cant think of a reason to outright reject it so... approved!

M

02:22, 13th Oct 2011
anarchianbedlam: I honestly dont see much use for a retextured blue pheonix egg, but it works ingame. and.... i guess i cant think of a reason to outright reject it so... approved!