• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warsong Gulch Template Terrain?

Should I Create a Warsong Gulch Template Terrain Map? (no triggers, just terrain)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Every multiplayer map I've found so far of anything related to World of Warcraft has looked inaccurate and ugly. So, to make the lives of many triggerers and coders, I am wondering if it would be ideal to create template terrains for such maps and publicly distribute it at the Hive so we can have more satisfying terrain.

I hate to make myself sound like a pro terrainer, because I'm not, but in all honesty I don't see enough time and effort being put into these multiplayer maps. SO! Anyone think it's a good idea for me to give this a try or is it more of a waste of time? Thread turned into a poll for clear results.

Status
Not open for further replies.