• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warriors Fight v5.0 + AI

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Credits :

First And Formost Thanks To Everyone In The Community For Allways Providing Me With Feedback And Supporting The Map.
Some People That Have Helped In One Form Or Another Include, But Not Limited To :
Warriors,PeeKay,Static,I3lackDeath,kola,Mc,StaberFire,ZolfKimbley.BG,Palaslayer,Paladon,Anachron (For Icon) And AlienAntFarm (For Model) .Many Othesr Have Contributed In Some Form Or Another, Thank You.

Description:

Hi friends, according to the fifth version of the previous site was mapped Warriors Fight fighters be released sooner, but due to large changes (moving from 3v3 to 5v5) and deletion mapping Castle Defense Department later released. This version was completely different than previous versions and many changes have been applied on it. I suggest you download.

Some of the features and changes added in version V

1 - The game is quite hard and smarter AI, and level three options on each game (Easy, Normal, Insane) is set.
2 - will feature three games (All Pick Range, Low Range, High Range).
3 - Hyrvhay game three categories (Agility, Strength, Intelligence) have been divided.
4 - new fashion and password added to the game you can see that by pressing F9.
5 - Some interesting Vendor and forest mapping been added to the good of its kind.
6 - 14 to each team and Aspl Hyrvhay new game is added.
7 - new item with the capability to combine and upgrade the game has been added.
8 - No. If the new score was added to the map that is quite more advanced than previous.
9 - time control and a powerful scripting Traygr quite different from previous versions will.
10 - The daily test site mapped by kids games, more game bugs have been fixed.
11 - Aspl impact strength than the previous version has more and better.
12 - Tower Base with the enemy unit your group will be stronger.
13 - the forest unit (Creeps) was added to the game items that will kill them.
14 - the larger map (open), and the graphics are absolutely fantastic.
15 - Aspl no effect on either side of the unit and are only used on Hyrha.
16 - sounds interesting and a new map is added to the fifth version.
17 - Respawn hero capable of playing time to the number killed in the game has changed.
And other changes ....

Sorry For My Bad English ، I Cant Speak Good

Keywords:
Warriors Fight V5.0 + AI
Contents

Warriors Fight v5.0 + AI (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael - [Contact] Date: 2012/Jun/15 22:02:53 Reasons: Poor Gameplay, not a lot of originality or fun: General Mapping Tutorials Other: Comment: [Rejected] No custom spells, boring default heroes and also why does the hero have a...

M

Vengeancekael - [Contact]
Date: 2012/Jun/15 22:02:53

Reasons:
Poor Gameplay, not a lot of originality or fun: General Mapping Tutorials

Other:

Comment: [Rejected]
No custom spells, boring default heroes and also why does the hero have a skill with his icon and description still after being picked?
Also the Warlock pretty much one shot me with his lightning (I was Demon Hunter).

Resource Moderation - Rules

Map need a lot of fixing, lets start:

AI:
Not so smart, pit lord cast Howl of Terror when there no nearby organic units, he cast it when he is attached by tower, and howl of terror has no effect on towers.
Shops:
Small suggestion: make area for buying items much larger, it very annoying when I must go to near seller to buy items, losing time.
Leaks:
I haven't opened map in WE, but it look like to it has many leaks every few seconds.
Spells:
To simple object edited spells, you should work on at least simplest gui/vJASS spells, or just make good unique object edited spells.
Towers: Need to be stronger, not HP then damage, and make when hero is attacked near tower, tower will attack attacking hero.
Terrain:
Need much more details

Good:
Good for fun, and like idea for creating fast playing aos, need fixing
Item ideas, and icons
Current rating 1.5-2.5. Not approved sry :[