• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warhammer Old World Template

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey guys I am in need of help but before I start this is my first time creating a forum I don't know how to start this "properly" and "cleanly" like the others because damn they look so formal and good.

But I am going to say it clear and simple I need another person who is fanatical or knows how to terrain I have been doing this project for exactly 2 weeks now I was so disappointed at my first so I started again from scratch... I am currently making a Warhammer template Inspired/Based on the Old world from "Total War Warhammer 1" I am done with the terrain of the Empire but i am having trouble making the terrain of the Worlds Edge Mountains due to lack of imagery and tad bit of laziness and exhaustion.
I want to post a screenshot but I don't know how to so if anyone can teach me I will deeply Appreciate it.
If anyone can see and read this pls give a response if possible thank you.

I want to post a screenshot but I don't know how to so if anyone can teach me I will deeply Appreciate it.
Just press Print Screen SysRq key on the keyboard while the World Editor is open, them open the Paint tool and paste the screenshot there, after that save it with any format you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.