"Rank on rank they stood, presenting to the enemy the arms of Nuln and the roaring cry of the gun-lines."
This model is intended for use in warhammer maps, but I imagine given the flexability of a handgunner, it can find a place in almost any medieval-renaissance or warcraft themed map.
Uses in-game textures.
Keywords: Arquebusier, Handgunner, Rifleman, Human, Age, Of, Empires, Imperial, Reikland, Musket, Blunderbus, Middenland, Warhammer, Averland, Stirland, Nuln, Wissenland, Hand, Gun, Rifle, Man, Renaissance, Royal, Spanish, Conquistador, Catholic
- Changed helmet from Basset to Barbut
- Added knuckle-bow to Handgun
- Added smoke cloud
- Removed shell
- Revamped Handgunner
- Added spell animation
- Added old version
- Fixed gutz appearing during walk animation
- Updated handgun and breastplate
- Added Estalian Handgunner variant
- Updated Portraits to no longer be WAY far away
- Fixed Estalian's mustache being bound to the Jaw Bone