• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warhammer Fantasy TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
This is my first try at a TD, please give feedback.

Races: Empire, High Elfs, Chaos and Orcs & Goblins.
Levels: 20
Players: 7

I also have sell function, and 3 difficulties(which are chosen by player red).

How do make a Banking system?
And how do i make so that the Race houses take less place?(right now the only viable is to make it on cliffs).

Christers

EDIT: Tested map in single and found some bugs, edited them.

Attachments

• Warhammer Fantasy TD v1.01 Beta.w3x
    52.9 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Level 24
Ok, I tested it and here are a few surgestions.

I first played it as Red, I chose Empire, and built some towers, but when the first wave came it came for every player, even though I was the only player in the game. Try and make it so that if the player is missing from the game, there spawn is turned off, but if the only player is red then one of the spawn points is turned on.

I then tryed playing as blue, but once the timmer for the first wave finished, no enemies came. It is either a bug or you set it so that red is required, which you should probably change as well.

I understand this is a beta, but if you are not planning to add these yet I would surgest that you add another builder that can build more advanced towers.

Another thing that should be added is a multiboard that will tell you the amount of kills you have and how many lives you have left.

Btw like your avatar, love Blackadder, one of my favourite comidies :)

Level 7
Okay, i added that when a player is not there it do not spawn, and that if red is alone they will only spawn at player blues position.

I saw the multiboard tutorial and it seemed very complicated, and fro now i'l just try to balance the current 4 races and spawns and clear out any bugs.

Also made so that if player red is not in game it automaticly takes normal difficulty(just except that no message come). I used a variable to determine the enemy amount, and its defeault was 0 and the difficulties added it. Now i made 15 defealt, and for easy it removed 5, normal nothing happened, and hard added 5.

I also added that you get gold each time a level starts(dont know how i do it when level ends), except from level 1.

Bob27 said:
Btw like your avatar, love Blackadder, one of my favourite comidies :)
Same here.

Christers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.