• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Warhammer Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
That what you type is swenglish, in other words swine english.
And just try reporting me. You will see the moderators care for your sub normalities.
HailGay said:
I'm not a misohist. If you mean kill all humans, I didnt mean me. Oh and I would prefear if I was the one to do the killing.

About apsolute pwoer. Our goverments are thrying to gain control over us. All the cameras, credit cards, and chips. All made to control your movement. In 500 years a citizen will be forbiden to think. We will have moving lines witch will bring us to work, we work whole day, go back home and sleap. If you dont do that and start thinking you wil lget shot. So are our goverments (especialy in advanced countryes) like Chaos. Chaos gods in particular.
This is without sentence grammar.

Level 11
Many mistakes with a letter lacking is when I tipe fast on keyboard I accidently miss em. Anyway I am not a great speller, but atleast I dont go around and insult ppl cuz tey have afault or 2...

Level 11
I am sane (unlike you; you sed in public that you are crazy). And I'm not on drugs. Well not yet anyway :D

P.S. I already sent 1 report for that quote. I see they didnt take any messures. Stop troll or I will send 1 more ~.~'

Level 16
Nope. It says:

Down For Maintenance

Sorry!
The Steam Community is currently down for maintenance. Please try back in a little while.

------------------

Then I tried to open up my friends window. And it said that the Steam server are down.

I think they are making an update. An update that my friend hated. ^^
Whit that update you won't be able to play Hide and Seek.

Level 11
Warhunter what are you complaining about. Atleast wer getting you more posts in the group. Doon it be #1 (if not already).

Level 2
heh..i use to play it loads i was a level/rank 40 Chosen :p but my graphics card stuffed out so i lost 2months of playing so yeah ill let u know when i get the game card.

Level 15
img code then.
144490-albums1516-picture11478.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.