• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Warhammer 40K LAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I'll try to get SS, but the ESA and my ISP are working together against my Peer-to-peer business.

Level 5
But Then we got our revenge! :D
They got so pwnaged! We had 2 Baneblades and 1 Land Raider and big armies.
They got totally owned. :p

I hope you mean Chaos land raiders and traitor guardsmen Baneblades, imperial fool >.>

Level 11
Well, you newer let yourselft get flanked. Its realy, well stupid (no ofense). Best thing you coeld do is send a stricke force of terminators and kill base of the strongest enamy curently, whle you pull back rest of forces to easyly defended area. Thats how I won vs a realy strong cpu.
Anyway, how do you conect to games. Every time i go online with WH 40k i cant join any games. Open some ports or something?

Level 10
Lol, Hailfirer, I got "flanked" not in a literal term: I had most of my heavy supports on the other side helping my allies and the Necrons attacked my less supported troop on my side. And I use IG. :p
Anyway, all you have to do is to join a game with the IP address given by Hamachi.

Level 11
Yes, but first i need to get Soulstorm (and i have little free time to go and get it).
But my problem was that I couldent koin any game hosted on the net earlyer. An I forgot my password, aldo that acountwas with a diferent cd key (I have 2 down of wars ^^)

Level 15
I would if Call of Duty 4 wasn't so awesome.
it's called modern warfare and it has the StG44, the legendary assault rifle.

Level 11
I have 4 mb download, for free untill September and I'm not playing anything online!!! Tell me how to get that halmarchi thing and how to open ports so I can play WH 40l plz!!

Level 11
Ok, I dled it, instaled, created an account, loged in, sent you a massage and now what. I couldent go throo whole tutorial cuz test/secret was full....

Level 11
You sed you have whole night to play. Then suddenly you had to do homework in the middle of the night, and tomorrow was Sunday! I mean wtf?

Level 11
Its a joke dude. Ofcourse a friend is more important ^^

I will be playing tonight from 10 to 11 if someone wants. We can play Steel Legion as well, since I just got it (Thx to Crusaders help ^^).

Status
Not open for further replies.