• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warhammer 40,000 TD - Latest Release (5.05-08)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
This is the latest release of WH40kTD. The versions released in here are not tested yet and I would like you (the development team) to test the map.

Things to take a closer look at:
- Move! spell
- When a unit attacks a building
- Balancing (I tried to rebalance MANY units but there are issues like many spells and stuff. I didn't look at the units spells when setting the price. Please look at this too

Attachments

• wh40ktd_50508_113.w3x
    418 KB · Views: 405
Level 3
ok then
i think that when a unit destroys a tower mayvbe it should also be destroyed and they should have splash to help unblock maybe

Level 3
not a bad idea, but like 10 %, realy small they dont deserve much, also i think we should make autobanking free again there is not realy much point to it anymore

Level 3
also come to think about it someone mentioned about Games Workshop?
you could say all the units and stuff were from games workshop's warhammer 40,000 tabletop battle game.
and someone also mentioned about introducing the inquisition?
there are two real inquisition teams, Daemonhunters and Witch hunters and i think it coulld be quite interesting to have these. The daemonhunters have some of the most powerful units but they are a lot of points, and the witch hunters are nearly all women so it would make it anti-sexist.

Level 5
the idea with the unit that kills a tower gets also killed is good but if u do that u MUST remove bosslevels. btw autobanking worths it only in bosslevels and for grey after level ~22 or sth because then grey gets 200gold for finishing the round. perhaps make it free first 10 level, 11-20 10gold per round and 21-33 20 gold per round. i also think that units shouldnt get splash.that would probably destroy nearly the complete maze.

Yours
Robi

Level 3
thats a good idea, making autobanking free for the first 10 rounds also i think, that making units that attack towers do the same as what the move command says is also good
i also noticed that if you block off the passsage just after the corner the units try to go the other way to get to where they are supposed to go, and they get moved by another trigger point and end up juts moving backwards and forwards

Level 3
hmm
i think that grey should have the admin tower. It would make more sense, seeing as grey is the one taking all the leaks. Also, i think that with the new grass circle, you can block in one place and the units just go back and forth.
grey should have more control then red, whats so special about red? also grey is having to deal with it if someone is mucking about and not playing properly. it might not efect red.

Status
Not open for further replies.