• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ward spell/item idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I have idea on spell or item wards. If someone comes near (enemy) it will explode. But if you place five wards together in # angles and # lenghts between each ward it will "create" point in middle and makes wards disabled. If someone comes to # radius of that invis point it will destroy all wards and will do # damage in radius from mid point to futhest ward to all enemies by damage of all wards together + bonus.

I wanted to create this spell but i have problems with working of "For each player." I think this spell can be useful for some maps with assasins or just some normal map like traps(mines)

PS: Pls say your opinion of this idea. Thank you.

Last edited:
Level 12
Imo, screw the massive triggers. This can be done alternatively by editing a unit into a ward, giving it a permanent invisibility and Kaboom! spells. Another ability can also be edited to cause damage on death(without the use of triggers), but I can't seem to remember it right now.

Edit: The five ward thing u mentioned will still be working since "damage on death" will trigger another ward/barrel/mine to explode causing more "damage on death".

Level 10
Imo, screw the massive triggers. This can be done alternatively by editing a unit into a ward, giving it a permanent invisibility and Kaboom! spells. Another ability can also be edited to cause damage on death(without the use of triggers), but I can't seem to remember it right now.

Edit: The five ward thing u mentioned will still be working since "damage on death" will trigger another ward/barrel/mine to explode causing more "damage on death".

Then make it without triggers :) And i want it to work only if its in some form like this :
Pentagram.png

Status
Not open for further replies.