• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcry_v2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Kind of a "For Ironforge!" or "For Khaz'modan!" warcry or something similar. It has no sound, but its suggested to use a trigger like that for a sound:

• Warcry
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Casting unit)) Equal to [YOUR HERO \ UNIT HERE]
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to [YOUR ABILITY HERE]
    • Actions
      • Sound - Play HeroMountainKingWarcry1 <gen>(or any other sound) at 100.00% volume, attached to (Casting unit)
Its fairly simple, but I guess it could be useful.

The textures are made with WoWHead.com's model viewer from this page. The "_portrait" file is the target model, aka the buff model. The normal model is the "Warcry Caster" model.

Have fun, no need to give me credits but do give credits to Blizzard Entertainment and WoWHead for the texture, and don't redistribute this model to other sites. You may edit this model as you wish.

UPDATE: Reduced the file-size from 85.34 KB to 23.35 KB. Enjoy!

Keywords:
Ironforge, Battlecry, Warcry, War, Battle, Cry, Dwarf, Dwarven, Thane, Mountain King, Hero, Ability, Blue, Hammer, Mace, Stormhammer, WoW, Khaz Modan,
Contents

Warcry_v2 (Model)

Warcry_v2 (Model)

Reviews
00:16, 14th Jun 2009 shamanyouranus: I'd like to see this done without custom textures if possible (which it is).

M

00:16, 14th Jun 2009
shamanyouranus: I'd like to see this done without custom textures if possible (which it is).

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
I really rather like it. I totally had a Dwarf race planned, with a Mountain King-type remake, a sort of Melee Support hero. He totally had a skill that could totally use this SFX to great effect.

Noice.

(However, Misha is right; just slap on a Sound Object Event-thingy with that sound)