• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft_3_bus

At last, I have found some textures for the bus. I have finished it now. I hope this one is veeery useful to you, guys and gals of hiveworkshop.

-eubz

Keywords:
vehicle, bus, in-land, eubz, warcraft3,
Contents

Warcraft_3_bus (Model)

Reviews
22:40, 2nd Jan 2013 -Grendel: the use of textures, team color, mesh, animations are just darn sweet.

M

22:40, 2nd Jan 2013
-Grendel: the use of textures, team color, mesh, animations are just darn sweet.

Level 5
Eubus! Well, i like those team colored stuff. Can you consider about making a death version of this model, like a ghost bus, or bus of death!

I love it! TFT logo woulda been more fitting, though. Should make an orange one for the RoC logo.

Also, should make the windows translucent.

I hope -Grendel can find you a better texture for the tires. That one looks ugly, but I can't blame you because there aren't a lot of fitting textures for tires.

4/5.

Last edited:
Level 49
sorry i can't find any texture. lolz. its fine as it is, but you can re wrap the wheels to remove the gold part? i think it'll look better without the gold.
anyway, i notice you make great vehicles and i was wondering if you can make this:
ngbbs49d0b50535594.gif

i know you can, seeing this bus, you have great talent in vehicles. its not a request but rather a challenge :)
its sweet tooth from twisted metal by the way.
i tried making one but you can see i fail so much at vehicles.
models_10278_screenshot.jpg

Level 26
sorry i can't find any texture. lolz. its fine as it is, but you can re wrap the wheels to remove the gold part? i think it'll look better without the gold.
anyway, i notice you make great vehicles and i was wondering if you can make this:
ngbbs49d0b50535594.gif

i know you can, seeing this bus, you have great talent in vehicles. its not a request but rather a challenge :)
its sweet tooth from twisted metal by the way.
i tried making one but you can see i fail so much at vehicles.
models_10278_screenshot.jpg

Dude, I see potential in that model. May I have it? ;D