• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft Tactics V1.8

Warcraft Tactics V1.8
--------------------------
New Features include:
- Neutral Defenders [All neutral bases are defended by troops]
- Regeneration Upgrade [All your units slowly regenerate health (Purchased from Tower)]
- Backstab [Attacks from behind deal extra damage (Archer's can't backstab).]
-----------------------------------
Warcraft Tactics involves large scale battles and quick throught into what units you use and from where you send them.

There are many different game types and rules you can play by, each changing the sort of tactics you need to use.

Please post comments/Ideas/Etc
Contents

Warcraft Tactics V1.8 (Map)

Level 4
New Version Includes:
Bonus to defence while defending a barrcks
The final Units, a Catapult
Improved AI (Still needs lots of work)

Test Feature: Type 'Attack' to order all your units to attack move to where your camera is
EDIT: THe 'Attack' command forced other players to disconnect, so it has been disbled for now.

Type: Bird to zoom out

And a new map! No longer just a arena to fight it, lots of choke points etc.

Post Ideas, Bugs or just your thoughts in general here: http://www.wc3sear.ch/viewtopic.php?t=19585

- Azalgath

Level 4
I've had this sitting in my folder waiting to be updated for a while now x.x

Please post what you think about this. If people actually play this, I'll finish my world edition. Which will have a map with effort put into it, allow upto 8 players and be a lot bigger.