• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft: Orcs & Humans REMADE

Do you want some Bonus quests on each map that reveal the Warcraft plot?

• YES YES GIEFKKTHXBAI

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No, thanks. I'm fine with this.

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheSecretArts and I decided on making a complete copy of Warcraft 1 in Warcraft 3, so all those who would like to experience War1 under War3 engine, HERE YA GO! :D:D We'll start working when I get home from my vacation (ETA 16 June) We'll be remaking the whole combat system, together with the same health, damage, spell and mana stuff. :infl_thumbs_up: Our main goal is to recreate the whole Warcraft 1 experience, practically making it an original wc1 in wc3 engine, which means, same text, same units, health, mana, damage and quests! If people vote it out, we'll make a separate version, that includes hero units (no, wc1 wont have wc3 type of heroes), some other extra quests, and cinematics. In other words, we're making WC1 in its old style, and we're making WC1 in WC3 style SEPARATELY!

Last edited:
Level 5
I believe that no matter what, someone can do it better.

If you want a true remake, you'll be able to make it better. I'm sure you can make more accurate terrain and more accurate building placement, as well as similar AI than them, and if you mess with the game balance a bit it could be even better than the original.

But yeah, better update the first post before this is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.