• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft on Vista

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I don'y know if this is in the right thread so sry if it is. My issue is that I just bought a new pc from digitalstormonline.com, but windows vista won't allow me to play custom maps in wc3. It is also the only game I'm having difficulty with but it is also my fav. any help is apreciated.

Level 21
Ooo, I'm an expert on this one. The reason it does that is most likely because of the internet connections of other people or something, not the actually map. Windos Vista just plain sucks. For me, whenever I join a custom game it screws up my internet. Vista doesn't like programs, it seems, that access the internet. Blizzard ladder games work fine for me, but that's most likely because they're hosted by blizzard.

Level 15
I use vista and...

*Supergeekmon use Vista Helping Hand*
I use vista and...

It should make a box like

"Warcraft 3 has sppoted woring Vista is making a error report"

send it and it will tell you whats wrong how to fix it etc

also update vista and then try

Also you need to redgester vista and it NEEDS to be genuine

Status
Not open for further replies.