1. The Aftermath has been revealed for the 19th Terraining Contest! Be sure to check out the Results and see what came out of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Melee Mapping Contest #3 - Results are out! Congratulate the winners and check plenty of new 4v4 melee maps designed for this competition!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The winners of our cinematic soundtrack competition have been decided! Step by the Music Contest #11 - Results to check the entries and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice

[Development] Warcraft Mod for Fate 4

Discussion in 'Game Development' started by Starblind, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Starblind

Starblind

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi Kevin! nice to see more people interested in mods for Fate! We are endangered! lol

Unfortunately, this site is mostly about Warcraft 3 but I took advantage of this open sub-forum to post my project because of the theme (a warcraft mod).

I'm also on a small forum for Fate (which is pretty dead, sadly), not sure if I can post the link here so I'll send it to you via pm :) There you can find many mods for all Fate games.

2. Starblind

Starblind

Resources:
    Resources:
    Off topic: my Pirate themed mod has been released! :pir: Now I'm finally free to continue the Warcraft Mod project. Unless another mod idea comes up to delay it again! lol

27yswm9.jpg

If you play Fate The Cursed King and want to get the Pirate Mod, please follow the link below:

3. Starblind

Starblind

Resources:
    Resources:
    Update: still working on re-skins. I'm trying to edit and recolor as much as I can to give Fate creatures a Warcraft looking. This will save me a lot of work later; the fewer creatures I have to create in 3ds max the better. Perhaps I'll just stick to create epic bosses like ragnaros or TLK in 3ds max which have no Fate base monster to reskin due to their unique shape.

I re-skinned an Orc Centaur from Fate to look like a Centaur Khan, and a Demon to look like a Doomguard (or so).

centaur_reskin.png
    demon_reskin.png

4. Starblind

Starblind

Resources:
    Resources:
    Finished Marrowgar, a Lich and Kel'Thuzad. They are all reskins of the Ghost Valkyrie, a creature from Fate.

They don't look particularly badass so, idk, I think they will be temporary models; may eventually replace some reskins for fully new models. Especially Kel'Thuzad since he's an epic boss and should have his own model.

liches.png

5. dora11

dora11

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think yes ;)

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019