• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

Ever since one summer day back in my highschool years, I've decided to express my love for
warcraft through music. And what better way than to use warcraft's sounds and voices.

So I've started making one track a year or so, sometimes with 2-3 year delays between each
but starting from the number one up to number 5, my style and refinement changes. Also
I usually timed a new warcraft legends song for my bro and sis's bdays :) because they
are my biggest fans of the songs.

my music | HIVE

My personal favorite is number 2.

The songs themselves are somewhat random, but I've often tried to make up a story in each song.
And decided upon using 20-30 samples and see what comes out of it.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Hey, there's good potential there. I just think you should try making your music with your stuff in it, not using random sounds here and there. Sure, in the case above, they drive the course of the songs but still, they are not specifically made.

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

Hey, there's good potential there. I just think you should try making your music with your stuff in it, not using random sounds here and there. Sure, in the case above, they drive the course of the songs but still, they are not specifically made.

I did say they were kind of random, that's what I meant by it.

Thanks for the tips! I do have other songs though... these are just warcraft related.

Status
Not open for further replies.