• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Svenski's Tunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Yo Hive:

I used to record music. I noticed some other people have some pretty cool music uploaded here, so I figured I'd throw up some of my old stuff :D

The latest song I've uploaded here was from 2007. I still play, just don't have time or motivation to create music and record anymore : (

Enjoy !

Attachments

• Pakistan2.mp3
    3.7 MB · Views: 3,226
  • lisa shutup.mp3
    4 MB · Views: 2,751
Level 7
Well I didn't get time to listen to the full songs, but they sound good so far (I prefer Pakistan to Lisa Shutup). Another musician is always welcome, I hope you get time to write some new stuff.

Thanks WWTW :ugly:

And yeah, Pakistan [official song name was changed to The Wise Man] was my last and most thought out music. Everything else I've ever recorded has been primarily experimental like Lisa Shutup [officially titled Spetznaz, I just didn't ever change the file names heh].

Level 4
Wow, I can imagine Pakistan being used in a sort of upbeat action scene. Very nice work with that.

Lisa shutup sounded pretty good at the beginning, but I gradually liked it a little less as it went on.

Status
Not open for further replies.