• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft Legends: Legends of the Elements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warcraft Legends

Legend of the Elements

by : supertoinkz

Characters:
Troy Pyrowana = 19 years old, pyromancer (fire)
Silvesta Ferilli = 17 years old, hydromancer (water)
Zachar Racen = 29 years old, aeromancer (air)
Xadner Gorga = 37 years old, geomancer (earth)
Archmagi Hiancanor = 182 years old, archmage
Brahn Bronzebeard = 522 years old, dwarven explorer
Ragnaros = Fire God
Neptulon = Water God
Al'Akir = Air God
Therazane = Earth Goddess
Nozdormu = Leader of the Bronze Dragonflight
Theradras = earth princess

The violet city, Dalaran. It's wonderful architecture and designs perfectly fits with its magical schools.
In this city, lives Troy Pyrowana, a novice pyromancer. Under the instructions of the Archmage, Hiancannor, he's trying to be one of the legendary mages of the world.
But terrible things happened, Dalaran was destroyed. Troy promises to have revenge to his fallen friends. Also, the country of Lordaeron was corrupted by the Undead Scourge forcing Troy to journey to the country of Azeroth.

As Troy cross the cold dwarven lands of Khaz Modan, the sky strangely blackened, signifying a storm.
(Troy)"I must hurry"
Troy ran fast as he can and reached a dwarven town, Golta. Troy started at the Inn
(Troy)"I'll rent a room"
(Dwarf)"Hmmm....50 copper coins for that"
(Troy)"But i only got 42 copper coins!"
(Dwarf)"Well sorry lad, but you can gamble with that guy with a hat"
(Troy)"Who is he?"
(Dwarf)"He's Brahn Bronzebeard, young brother of the dwarven king"
(Troy)"I'll try"
(Troy)"Good day sir. I was informed th...."
(Brahn)"If you can drink 5 big mugs of beer straight for 5 minutes, i'll give you 5 gold coins"
Troy drunk the mugs in just 3 minutes but it knocked him down. Brahn put 5 gold coins on Troy's pocket and gave 50 copper coins on the dwarf on the counter.
As Troy wakes up, he heard commotions from the down.
(Dwarf Elite)"We need mages. We found out that the storm is channeled by a spellcaster at Aerie Peak"
(Troy)"I'm Troy Pyrowana, i am a Class D pyromancer"
(D-Elite)"Okay, anyone else?"
(Silvesta)"Silvesta Ferilli, Class D hydromancer"
(D-Elite)"Good, now come to the carriage"
They went into the base of the mountain
(D-Elite)"Here we are, are we prepared?"
(Silvesta and Troy)"As always"
The 3 ascended higher and higher until they reached the peak. Where a mage with a big lightning spirit on his back.
(D-Elite)"He is Zachar Racen, a class C aeromancer. How can he cast very strong spells despite his rank?"
(Troy)"Don't know, just charged!!"
They casted spells at their disposal but nothing seems to hurt Zachar.
(Silvesta)"He is using water for his protection, he cools any water particles near him to make ice barrier"
(Troy)"So what do you plan?"
(Silvesta)"I'll summon a water elemental, blast it with any fire spell to make a big hot fog, it will melt the ice if he use it again"
So the plan succeeded, the ice melted living Zachar defenseless, the Dwarven Elite charged and knocked Zachar down.
(D-Elite)"Thanks to your efforts, we knocked Zachar down. We will jail him at Golta's undergrounds"
The two apprentice mages rested in the inn of Golta. After the night passed, the two waked up and exited Golta.
(Troy)"Will you come with me and raise our ranks together?"
(Silvesta)"Gladly"
(Troy)"Okay! Let's start...ARGH!!!"
(Silvesta)"Troy! What happened?"
(Troy)"I fire elemental named Ragnaros appeared in my mind! He said we need to free Zachar!
(Silvesta)"Are you sure? We will defy the Alliance if we do that!"
(Troy)"I'm not sure but something evoke my mind that it's important!
The two waited until night. And as darkness covers the ground they broke into the jail, and freed Zachar. The three ran as fast as they gain to escape the Dwarven Elites. And they were so lucky that the Dwarven Elites encountered bandits on the forest.
(Zachar)"Why did you freed me?"
(Troy)"It's an important matter i don't want to talk about, will you come with us or not?"
(Zachar)"Of course I will!"
The three continued their journey until they reached the lands of Azeroth.

They crossed a small town of Kalmona. There seem to have commotions at the town.
(Villager 1)"Are you warriors?"
(Troy)"No, we are mages, why?"
(Villager 1)"We need your help! My son had been trapped at the mine"
(Villager 2)"We already sent Xadner Gorga, a Class B Geomancer, to the mines but he never return!"
(Zachar)"Okay, we will help"
The party went to the abandoned mine and searched for the kid and Xadner. They reached the end and found a golem ready to hit the kid and Xadner knocked down.
(Silvesta)"Look out!"
Silvesta pushed the kid but she was hitten. Then Xadner awakened. The 3 (Troy, Zachar, and Xadner) fought the golem until it was dead. Silvesta woked up and found that the fun was already finished. They returned to the village.
The village was so grateful to them and gave them 5 gold coins and a free rest at the inn.
As they woke up, Xadner rushed to them.....
(Xadner)"Wait! I'll come with you!"
(Troy)"If you insist so sir"

The heroes planned to move to the Ivory Tower, Kazarhan, to read some books about each other's specific element. They crossed many towns and forests and at last! They finally reached Kazarhan.
They first searched for the library. But the Library contains thousands of books and they were so confused where to start searching. Then Xadner noticed a statue with inscriptions on it.
(Xadner)"It says that the elemental books are located on the bottom right"
So the party searched that location, but each shelf contains hundreds of books.
(Troy)"I am so confused"
(Zachar)"As I know, each book here reacts on what category they are. So when I some air spells here, the book will fall"
So each them casts spells appropriate on their element, and 4 books fall, each of them carried the book and exited the library. But what they saw is more terrible. Skeletons everywhere.
(Medivh)"All tormented...All who grief...That rise again...Shall fall"
After saying that, the skeletons suddenly broke into pieces.
(Silvesta)"Ummm... thanks sir medivh"
(Medivh)"Go young ones, your destiny shall start now"
The 4 exited Kazarhan.

Tired for now, maybe tomorrow

Author's Note
-Nothing was copied and it was pure ideas from my head
-You can freely use the storyline on your cinematic or campaign but credit me
-It was used on a story writing competition on my school and I won :p
-It's still not finished

Level 15
Well you have only written 3 parts so far, so not really interesting. About writing, you should definently be more describing. For examle you said they killed a golem, perhaps explain HOW they killed the Golem? Also I think they meet each other pretty quick... Was not really so spontanios.

Keep writing tho :D

Level 19
I don't think you should do;
Troy:
Dwarf:
Troy:

That way you can't really describe how their voice is, grunting, warm.

Troy opened his mouth as he spoke: ---------------------------------
The dwarf replied with his heavy, drunk voice: ------------------------
Troy mutters something but starts speaking loud again: ---------------

Just a suggestion.
Just a suggestion, mon.
Also I must be critical on the Karazhan part. Karazhan is a big tower in the mist where you can get lost, and there are many ghosts and spirits who stalk the tower while demons lurk in their shadows.
Somewhat more describing would be great. :p

Just a suggestion.
Just a suggestion, mon.

Status
Not open for further replies.