• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Picture] The Outpost Several months later, the Brotherhood gathers its horsemen to raid another vi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
The Outpost
Several months later, the Brotherhood gathers its horsemen to raid another village. Lead by their leader Horse Master Troy, they raided a village and took much of it's population. Though this village was under the control of Alliance Remnants.
The next week. The Alliance Struck back and assualted the Brotherhood and killed 500 civilians and killed 125 brotherhood members. And also accidently slaughter the captured villagers as well. The Brotherhood has now declared war on the Alliance Remants and plan on besieging Nethergarde Keep.
Lead by Bahram and Keltizifiel, And Horsemaster Troy. They will assualt the Nethergarde keep soon enough.

Attachments

• 39398.jpg
    39398.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 20
Level 10
They won't. It will take them a few months. And in the mean time I will post other pictures. They have been raiding other places. They just are assualting other places. Nethergarde keep is not the only place of the Alliance of Lagosh Left. Like the Great cities still live.
The Alliance of Lagosh, has at least 5 small territories left.
And the Brotherhood of the sword is located west of the Kingdom of Arathor.

Level 19
Wait, no, these pictures you are posting are happening NOW in the RP. Also the Nethergarde Keep is in the Blasted Lands and to get there you will hve to sail to Swamp of sorrows (Guess it has been renamed now, when under Arathor control), and if you enter Arathor territory without friendly behavior, you can only expect fights with Arathor, the second strongest known faction of Azeroth (After Trolmania of course)... I'll reach them before you do, I hope, and I have some good relations with Arathor already!:D

Level 10
Unless if the Brotherhood calls the Alliance of Lagosh Leaders out for breaking international laws. (yes international laws, like medevil warfare had such a thing called, the rules of war.)
But ok. I will edit it to say that it was currently happening.

Level 21
Well this is definitely not your fault (tho it is partly my fault du to speed I make pics these days >>) but now it looks like that battle on dreanosh between alagremm and chaos forces in Undersoon is lasting for longer then a month so it kinda makes me wander how did they manage to fight for so long without eat or sleep?

Level 19
Okay, but then I can't reach Nethergarde Keep before him, because it have already been sieged, but the pictures will be shown in weeks from now >.>

Yeah indeed they do, glad to see you've finally begun using more time making the pics :D

Status
Not open for further replies.