• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] The Raiders Disbanded. The New Beginning of the Brotherhood. The Brotherhood today has fu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
The Raiders Disbanded. The New Beginning of the Brotherhood.
The Brotherhood today has fully unequipped and dismantled their raiders after a long political debate between the 4 throne lords. It was decided the Raiders would become Soldiers, Sailors or Militia if they so choose to be. The Brotherhood Navy has become more powerful ever since this and more recruits have begun to pour from the new brotherhood recruiting grounds. They will be trained on the secret Crescent Isles. It is rumored that their are about 3,000 Recruits. But the brotherhood highly doubts 1/3 of them will survive the tests of purity.
Here we can see Lord Bahram, and Holy Knight Keltizifiel talking of the efforts to boost their defenses in the Storm isles, as soon the Storm Seasons will start. Lord Bahram and Keltizifiel plan on leaving a Commander and a few battalions to watch over the Storm Isles while they relocate to the Plunder Isles to choose a new Throne Lord.
The Brotherhood Storm Isles will be lead by The Last Inquisitor, Paul of Lagosh. Who has sworn to obey the brotherhood. He himself also elected one of his commanding party to become apart of the Brotherhood throne lords after seeing the Soldier fight on horseback. Inquisitor Paul is now Crippled but he still remains true to the light and we stop at nothing to defeat the Alliance of Lagosh. Though many generals of the brotherhood do not fully trust him. Others believe that he changed his tune after seeing what the Alliance did to its prisoners.
The Inquisitor has ordered the reconstruction of half the city of Celestina. But he shall stay in the Tower Isles to restore order after a daemon summoning. He has also lead to the recreation of the Inquisition Order, but this time it is within the Brotherhood of the Sword. The Inquisition will be taught how to fight Daemons, Beings of other dimensions, and Other Magical Creatures. The brotherhood is happy to finally have some anti-magical forces in its growing force. But the Inqusitiors are few in number and will only stay around a company but will be sent to command Companies of the Brotherhood to replace the killed officers of the Plunder Isle Wars, and the War of Celestina.
The Brotherhood has also announced its attentions in aiding other empires if they ever need their aid, the Brotherhood will answer. Unfortunately a group of rebels The Talin Rebellions, that were thought destroyed have come out of hiding and have proved to be evil and cunning and have started to attack Villages and Brotherhood Soldier Encampments. The Brotherhood has strengthened its defenses and plans on wiping out the rebels.

Attachments

• 43429.jpg
    43429.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 22
Level 19
You promised to try erase your old lore, but now I see you are reconstructing Celestina and you include Talins in your plot? O.O ... personally I don't mind, I'm just thinking the other DP'ers might think you broke your promise.

And that Paul of Lagosh guy's not worthy of being called "of Lagosh" anymore... >.> ... When I find him, I'll rename him Paul of the Sword and then I'll kill him!

Level 10
Well, I was originally going to have to make a new throne lord. I was going to kill off Bahram, and then the next in line would be Harsmus, But Instead people demanded me to get rid of another character that wasn't too popular. And Troy got unlucky.

Plus the Talin Rebels are just there to show that the still hate me. And plus the Alliance will lose its culture once it has merged with The Brotherhood of the sword through a "brainwash" Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.