• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft III Reforged- Reign Of Chaos Remastered!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello again everyone! It's been some time since our last talk! But after all this time, a lot of you asked me how much longer it takes for the RoC to be finally over! I am here to announce to you that the Reign of Chaos is finally done! SINCE the beginning of this project, I've read topics about people complaining about the game, I've put all them down on paper and now I can gladly tell you what to expect:

-Fully remastered cinematics (all in-game cinematics are remastered)

-One difficulty for all missions (I've seen some of you guys very upset about the difficulty of the game, so I came with a solution ....a single difficulty for all missions, some missions will be easy, some medium and some of them even harder than the current "hard" difficulty, new strategies must be developed!)

-New quests (some missions will have new quests added to them).

-New secrets, EXAMPLE: If you run out of resources don't give up, just keep exploring!

-New boss fights, in some missions you will encounter Heroes, units trying their best to hold you down.

- Legendary cities like Dalaran completely rebuilt (I've seen on topics some people complaining about "dwarf, mortar team" unit saying that they are not fit enough for that environment). It's all set, replacements have been made with units more fitting for the town.

- New cinematics for all important characters at their final moments (EX: Cinematic showing Cenariu's death)

-New special effects

IMPORTANT NOTE!

None of these may affect the storyline in any circumstances, those modifications were made for you just to have more fun!

Finally, I would like to send my thanks to a very special person who supported me until the very last moment. He helped me get this project to an end:Trivex Silver, he played the full "beta version " without asking for anything, he discovered bugs, problems, etc

If you enjoyed this project ...I don't need money, thanks or anything...I’d just like all to subscribe to his YouTube channel as a gift for helping me...That all I want! Thank you all and enjoy the Remastered version of WARCRAFT 3 REIGN OF CHAOS!

TRIVEX SILVER YT CHANNEL:
Trivex Silver

You can find the campaign in playlist section!

SOME IN-GAME SCREENSHOT:
WC3ScrnShot_050620_144635_001.png

WC3ScrnShot_050620_153510_001.png

WC3ScrnShot_052020_015030_001.png

WC3ScrnShot_050620_144920_001.png

WC3ScrnShot_050620_152051_001.png

WC3ScrnShot_050620_144605_001.png

WC3ScrnShot_050620_173118_001.png

WC3ScrnShot_050620_144941_001.png

At this moment Blizzard does not added ''Custom campaign'' Option so you have to run every single map manualy,follow the steps:

Open the chosen campaign->right click on the mission->edit map->Ctrl+F9

HERE YOU GO!!!
Human Campaign1.w3n

Undead Campaign.w3n

Orc Campaign1.w3n

Night Elfs Campaign.w3n

Attachments

• Human Campaign1.w3n
    186.1 MB · Views: 265
  • Undead Campaign.w3n
    134.8 MB · Views: 182
  • Orc Campaign1.w3n
    103.4 MB · Views: 273
  • Night Elfs Campaign.w3n
    174.4 MB · Views: 185
Last edited:
Level 18
This looks promising, great work!

I'm sad I already -replayed the RoC version. I might replay it once more just to try out your version and I will definitely tell my friend to play that one instead of the reforged one.

Keep up the good work, I'll make sure to subscribe to the YT channel (who am I kidding, I'm already subscribed!)

Level 5
Which maps are you most proud of/think are the most enjoyable? I replayed RoC in Reforged already but wouldnt mind replaying a few if they're challenging or interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.