• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WarCraft III Hero League v1.4

Warcraft III Hero League v1.4
by Frankz0509

--==update 1.4==--
- lots of visual improvements, gameplay changes, bug fixes, remakes, and trigger rebuilds
- added Trees of Heaven, War, Essence, and Power (Global Map goals)
- added Tree of Krazaron (Global Map victory condition)
- the crap camera lock now removed
- creeps spawning / trafficking fixed, and won't get stuck
- improved AI (to version 6.52.2x)
- imprved AI admin (to KF1004.xx2)
- updated interface constants and global float variables
- added Anti-Phantom (Haggor) and Robo-Goblin [beta] (Bishibosh)
- fixed time craps
- balancing made
- global cash remakes
- interface variables and creep constants remakes
- remade streaks (first blood, killing spree, etc.) [special thanks to Epic Games for giving me the resources for those sounds]
- experience balancing remade
- abilities and buff remakes
- Time-To-Die triggers remakes
- League Challend remakes
- single-player (without AI) now has disabled features due to bugs which are currently being fixed underway

--==update 1.3==--
-various bug fixes and visual improvements including the following (major fixes):
*SOLARIS(Anufar'al) now up and functional!
*Ai Admin system improved (KF1002-->KF1003)
*Streak system improved (removed empty streaks)
*new skill.meteor smash
*new skill.hellstorm
*new skill.cosmic finale (buggy, needs a lot of improvement)
*optimized player checking systems
*optimized variables
*optimized unit checking systems
*made hidelog toggable by any player
*made camlock toggable by any player
*fixed unit ownership for Witch.Display
*fixed hero revival systems (countdown timers, notifications, etc.)
*fixed memory leak in AI pathing (KF1003)
*new pathing map within arena

[/I][FONT COLOR="RED"]Question: Why was HL v1.2b not released? Answer: Because v1.2a hotfix was released in place of v1.2b, and is enquivalent version.[/FONT]
Contents

WarCraft III Hero League v1.4 (Map)

Reviews
Earth-Fury: Far from the best hero arena ever. The camera lock is crap, units can spawn and get stuck (i see theres an unstuck command in the quest dialog... but still) it seems to work, so approved.

M

Earth-Fury: Far from the best hero arena ever. The camera lock is crap, units can spawn and get stuck (i see theres an unstuck command in the quest dialog... but still) it seems to work, so approved.

Level 3
To Earth-Fury: Thanks for approving and thanks for the comments. I fixed the crap things you mentioned and removed the camlock. Although, unit spawn is in random location so you can really get stuck in the middle of trees by the way. (I'm currently making fixed regions to spawn into).

Side-note: I updated my map the minimap display on the page did not update according to the minimap on my map. Also, the map description did not. (although it is correct on the map listing)
Thanks again.