• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft III Dark Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Daffa the Mage

If you don't mind the occasional tweek then your welcome to help.

Rheiko

Excellent, I'm sure you will find it more than entertaining.

You realise that you will be working on the Alliance, Horde, Scourge, Naga and Burning Legions spells? Okay well you don't have to change every spell but it would sure be good having unique ones in there or even some from WOW with the classic ones.

You manage the spell as you see fit bearing in mind to keep it all even through out the factions. When you have done some I can test some to see how they fair in game and give you positive criticism?

Level 4
Of course, I think it's safe to let you be incharge of the Spell Editing don't you?

Make them well suited for the character or race, You can make up your own spells or copy them from Wow. I will leave that to you to decide.

I will also let you choose the classic spells to keep or if your really up to it you could change them all.

Keep me informed :)

Level 4
Um well I will have to check exactly which ones but for now you can do Genn Greymane one ability must be changing from Human to Worgen. You will see my sad attempt, I will get back to you with the rest.

The other would be the Burning Legion Completely.

You could also do one for the Lich King, being able to revive the dead across the entire map - all corpses will be revived.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 4
Now you have a funny Profile pic.
Just kidding, but seriously :)

Any progress or you thinking of ditching this project as I am? :D

Level 4
I'm just messing with you about your Avatar.

By ditching I meant are you going to abandoning this project as I might do?

You still interested in the spells?

Level 4
I won't abandon the project just yet and would not do so without giving you any fore warning. Appriciate it, you continuing.

Just so you know, this projest is actually dead unless a triggerer is found which I am trying to do. I do have one but does not have that much time and can only do quick tasks. If you know of someone or people interested then by all means invite them to join. With the amount of triggering needed I doubt one person can handle it but there again it depends on the person interested.

Level 4
Daffa the Mage

Well it would certainly be great to have you on board as a triggerrer.
Would you like me to PM you on how I intend the map to work?
Do you also do AI?

Rheiko

Who would the someone be that you know?

Well it would certainly be great to have you on board as a triggerrer.
Would you like me to PM you on how I intend the map to work?
Sure thing, send me the PM with details.

Do you also do AI?
In a medium scale, yes I do AI, but it is not really great and tend to be buggy. But I can try with my best shot.

Level 5
if i can join this will be my first project so , i can do some triggering commands to make the burning legion summon and move,also it will be VERY HARD !cause triggering commands that make 4 heros need learning spells and casting things and training units and buying items all with triggering commands is very hard,i've made an AI with triggering before but it wasn't Simple

Status
Not open for further replies.