• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WarCraft I or II-esque map for RoC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Did anybody ever make a map that plays like Warcraft or Warcraft II that isn't for The Frozen Throne, but Reign of Chaos? I know someone is going to probably tell me "how about you get a credit card and buy TFT instead", but I'd like to know anyway.

Reason being is, in Warcraft III, you play as the orcs in the New Horde. What about the orcs from the Old/Dark Horde that build Temples of the Damned instead of Spirit Lodges, Ogre Mounds & Dragon Roosts instead of Bestiaries?

I've got a WIP for a map with four different orc clans with different units, abilities, and buildings being made. But it will be weeks (at best) before its finished. So can anybody point me to a RoC map with Orcs using WC1/WC2 stuff?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.