• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

warcraft: heroes who don't cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
hi there :D i'm a lore warcraft fan and i wanna create a wow lore story, but i need help (better if there's somebody who speak spanish).

if somebody could help me about tutorials and designs, i'll be very gratefull.

greetings :thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

Level 5
Tutorials for what? You'll have to specify more.

Nice to see a WoW lore fan around btw.

i'm sorry, i forgot mention it. i need tutorials about mapping and how create campaigns. i learned basics in videos. but if i could get more info about several ways to create different misions and cinematics, this help me so much. i'm reading more tutorials here and others but i try to find some people with experiencie in create campaigns for questions and learn more about that.

could you help me? :cute:

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Thing is there are beginner tutorials. But after that there is nothing, only guides for specific things.

Example: There is a beginner tutorial for coding, then there are tutorials for how to code respawn systems and so on. There is no general guide for X that covers everything past the basics.

Generally it works like:
Basic tutorial > play around with knowledge yourself > profit

Level 5
Thing is there are beginner tutorials. But after that there is nothing, only guides for specific things.

Example: There is a beginner tutorial for coding, then there are tutorials for how to code respawn systems and so on. There is no general guide for X that covers everything past the basics.

Generally it works like:
Basic tutorial > play around with knowledge yourself > profit
this could be right. i'll see more about.

Status
Not open for further replies.